CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Wheel of Fortune Taping!

As many of you know, the night before Mike left for Iraq, I was lucky enough to be one of few contestants on Wheel of Fortune Hawaii!!! It was sooooo much fun!! After the show it was bitter sweet... we celebrated my winnings, but had to say goodbye the next day :(

The show airs FRIDAY November 21st, but the Wheel is in Hawaii all this month, so check it out. You will also be able to see my contestant video clips on the wheel website www.wheeloffortune.com I will be on "Wheel Goes Waikoloa" week.

In the lobby of the Hilton Waikoloa Village

Vanna and Pat... my friend Stephanie snuck in her camera and snapped a few shots from the audience


Vanna, Pat and ME!!






I love this man!!


My sister-in-law Alika and her sister Rachel came to watch the taping and cheer me on!




That's me on the big screen that was shown over the stage



Me spinning the wheel... Come on!! BIG MONEY!!!!



The set before taping started. It was quite a production... took over 2 weeks to build the set!


















0 comments: