CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally in FL!!

For some reason these pictures posted backwards... or maybe I am just getting too tired ;) Anway, we had finally made it to FL to visit my parents (after a Loooooooooong eventful plane trip. Rhet didn't want to sleep and ofcoarse DVD players have limited battery life....not good on a 10 hour plane trip!

After catching up on some sleep, Rhett got to open some birthday gifts from grammy and Tata Grassman :) He was in heaven for the next 2 weeks!



I also managed to get his hair cut at one of those 'kids cuts' places. We went through about 4 lollipops and lots of tears, but all I have to say it thank goodness this lady knew what she was doing! As much as he was wiggling around there were several times that I thought he was going to loose an ear!









Stopped for dinner on the way to my parent's house from the airport. Funny how I looked so WORN out after traveling for 16 hours and he is STILL wide awake! Little stinker!!





0 comments: