CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Wheel of Fortune Auditions!

Last week I got a crazy opportunity to audition for Wheel of Fortune. They are filming here at the Hilton Waikoloa Sept 12-16, and they were holding some last minute auditions in Oahu this past Tuesday. I got the chance to audition for 'Best Friends' week when a friend of mine decided to pass on the offer and give me a call to see if I was interested in taking her place. Of coarse I called up my girly Nellie on Oahu to see what she thought....... DUH!!! YAH!!! "Of coarse we should!!" she said. Well, since Mike has not recieved his departure orders yet, we booked a last minute trip to Oahu. By the way, my girlfriend Nellie is prego with TRIPLETS (2 boys and 1 girl)!!! Congratulations Nellie and Rob... you guys are going to be AMAZING parents :)
Anyway, we went to the audition, played some W.O.F. and had a blast. We made the cut and now we are waiting to see if we get a call. We should know in a week! Funny thing is that I don't even watch W.O.F., but I sure will now!!!

1 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

I promise to watch if you make it, ok?