CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Great Waikoloa Race

Our canoe club hosted an annual long distance canoe race this past weekend down at our very own A-bay! Canoe clubs from all over the island were there along with crews from even Canada and Washington DC. It was a great day... beautiful weather, fabulous food, a fantastic band, and great friends! Although I didn't race (missed practice this week due to Wheel of Fortune audition!) it was still an awesome event to be a part of. GO WAIKOLOA!!!
Beth and me... notice the Canadian team hat I am wearing. I traded my Waikoloa hat with someone from the Canada crew!



Beth, just after finishing the race! You go girl!!
Mike and Rhett.... my favorite guys!!!
Rhett and his buddy Ikaika taking a snack break in the wagon :)

Paddlers lined up on the beach, ready for a running start
GO!!
They're off!
See you in about an hour and a half!



0 comments: