CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!! I had such a wonderful day... Mike made me breakfast this morning. He made yummy pancakes and even Rhett ate them (he is being picky about what he eats lately) After breakfast we went to church and Mike"s mom and dad joined us! My wish for mother"s day was to hike down to a black sand beach that is north of us past Hawi town> we recently bought a backpack to carry Rhett and I Was anxious to try it out!!!! I just absolutely love these guys! Aren't they handsome!!!
Here we go...
I thought these warning signs were funny :)
My precious boy!
Top of the trail... yup, we are hiking down to that beach waaaay down there!

We made it all the way down to the beach :)
Rhett can finally escape from the pack.
Awe-inspiring! This is absolutely gorgeous!
There I am... all I had to carry down was the camera :)
Ceasear was on our heels the whole way, so Mike carried him for a bit to keep from stepping on him.

We turned this corner and found some bulls hanging out. Isn't that a beautiful view?!
I love this picture. He looks so independent giong down the path by himself.
Rhett and Ceasar had blast running all over the place exploring.
So many places to explore... where do I start?!


We made it back up to the top!! Whew! That was a great hike!
I carried Rhett for the hike back up. It was my idea... I wanted some excercise. Ummm... I definitely got it! Mike was embarassed when we passed people on the trail, since I was holding the pack and it was Mother's day. He kept telling people, "She wants to hold it!"
Rhett loves rocks.... there were millions of them down on this black sand beach!



0 comments: