CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunrise Service

Goodmorning! Happy Easter!!! We were blessed with a beautiful morning and we got to watch the sun come up over the mountain at our church's sunrise easter service. It was outside in a field by our church ... a bit windy and chilly, but I guess I really should not complain ;)Afterwards we had a potluck breakfast and Rhett just wanted to run around and play as always. During the week our church is a preschool so there is a great playground area. Every Sunday Rhett can't wait to get out there! Today was nothing different!
When Mike was done dressing Rhett this morning he stood in front of the mirror smiling at himself for about 5 minutes. I guess he likes his little outfit I got him ;) I sure do!! He looks so handsome!!


I lOVE my family!!! Happy Easter to you and yours!!



2 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

I love your family, too!

Kelli said...

He does look cute! It's funny that at almost 18 months a little boy can look in the mirror and like what he's wearing! I love to see the satisfaction on their faces! Happy Easter to ya'll!