CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Little Book Worm

Here are some more pictures of this morning. Rhett always goes into his room and takes out ALL his books. They go all over the floor and he moves from one to the other looking at all the pages. We even keep them in the car now. (mostly to try an keep him distracted from wanting to watch his DVDs!!) I think we have spoiled him with his car movies... blue's clues are his FAVORITE and we have EVERY word and song memorized. UGH! Look what we have done! Anyway, hoping that the books in the car will start to keep him from wanting movies. I don't even know what's new on the radio anymore!!
Everyday he spreads them out, and every day I put them back.

Okay, let me explain this one. I guess since Rhett sees Mike and I get out the coffee creamer every morning, he kind of has a 'thing' for the bottle. He even tries to get it when we are at our friends' houses. (everyone has the same bottles since we all shop at costco!) Anyway, when we finished this one I cleaned it out and let him lay with it. I think he carried it around for 30 minutes this morning... like it was a treasure! I just get the biggest kick out of how the littlest things make him so incredibly happy :)

0 comments: