CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Santa came to Tata and Grammy's house too!!

The Grassman Family Christmas Party! It has been five years since I have been there for a family Christmas.... it meant so much to me to be able to spend time with everyone! I don't think that Rhett quite knew what to do with himself. There were so many little girls!!! (my cousin's kids) Whoohoo... he is such a flirt and attention hog!!!

Rhett with his great grandpa Grassman, who is doing great after his heart surgery!

Rhett loves his uncle Chris :)
Bonnie, Erin, Livy, Monica, Sue and Connor
Our 'second' Christmas morning.....

Dad gave Rhett his first Tonka dump truck, just like Grandpa Grassman gave Chris his first Tonka truck :)

I think santa went a little crazy!!! Look at all those gifts... Rhett was loving it!
mmmmmmmm! What a morning :)


1 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

Looks like someone had a wonderful Christmas. And I love the new floor!